Demi- sports Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday Celebrations ((open after Nadia))

2 posters

Go down

Birthday Celebrations ((open after Nadia)) Empty Birthday Celebrations ((open after Nadia))

Post  Kristian Pierce Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:40 am

Kristian was really happy. Today was her and Ndia's 13th birthday. She loved her birthday. It was right as the trees began to change colors so everything always looked so bright and colorful. As she walked into the lounge, she looked around. She then sat down and her blonde hair fell into her eyes, yet again. Pushing it out of her face for what seemed like the hundreth time, she pulled her hair back into the ponytail she almost always wore it in. She then grabbed the gift she had hidden last night for her sister. She could'nt wait for Nadia to see it. Sitting back down after grabbing a Sprite and a magazine she waited for Nadia to come.

Kristian Pierce
Admin

Female Posts : 61

Character sheet
Daughter/son of:: Phthonos

https://demisports.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Birthday Celebrations ((open after Nadia)) Empty Re: Birthday Celebrations ((open after Nadia))

Post  Nadia Pierce Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:54 pm

After class, Nadia walked into the lounge. She saw her twin, and glomped her from the back. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!" Nadia said, loudly in her twin's ear, hopefully scaring the living darkness out of her. Nad loved being a daughter of Phthonos, meaning, that she could do evil, and actually have a reason for it! She saw a gift box, laying next to her sister. Nad tilted her head, "A gift?" All of a sudden, Nadia remember that she also had a gift for her loving, evil twin, "Oh!" she said, turning towards the door, "I will be right back!"

Nadia ran out of the lounge and to their dorm, grabbing a simple pink box with a black ribbon and crow feather on top. She literally ran back to the lounge, nearly getting stopped by the principal of DA, although he knew that she was destined to cause trouble. "Okay," Nad said, giving Kris the pink box.
Nadia Pierce
Nadia Pierce
Admin

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Birthday Celebrations ((open after Nadia)) Empty Re: Birthday Celebrations ((open after Nadia))

Post  Kristian Pierce Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:51 am

Kris was just sitting waiting for her sister when her sister herself appearded out of nowhere, glomped her and screamed in her ear. Then she ran out of the building and came back with a small box with a crow feather on it. "Jeez sis, you almost gave me a heart attack, alright well I'll forgive you this one time,"Kris knew that her sister always heard that from her, but oh well. Handing her sister her gift, Kris couldn't wait, she Really wanted to know how her sister liked her gift. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!" Kris shouted.

Kristian Pierce
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadia Pierce Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:51 am

Nad smiled, "Open together on three?" Nadia waited for her sisters signal. She was too impatient and said, "One.....Two.......Three!" She opened her present. "OH MY GODS! I have always wanted this!" she exclaimed, "what is it?" Nadia grinned deviously, and laughed. She waited for her sister's reaction on what she gave her. It was a brand new cell phone, with a new note, that Nadia hadn't written. The note was in a magnificent calligraphy, belonging to only one person, their dad. "Kris, what does the note say from dad?" she asked her sister, truly wondering what if could possibly be doing on her sister's gift.
Nadia Pierce
Nadia Pierce
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristian Pierce Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Kris accepted her gift from Nad. As she watched her sister open it and gasp, "OH MY GODS!!!! I have always wanted this!" then, "what is it," that her twin, always joking. "Its a new tennis racket, do you lile it?" krista wasnt as confident as her sister. Unless she was doing something that was related to her father, like inflicting trouble on people. Opening her gift she saw a brand new cellphone, with a note that was to neat to be Nad's but with the perfect handwrighting of her-DAD! " Kris, what does the note say from dad?" Kris looked at it shocked then picked it up. "Its says 'Dearest Kristian and Nadia, hope you girls have a wonderful 13th birthday, I know you girls are probably very busy with training, sports, and studing. Oh who am I trying to kid with the studing, I mean you are probably very busy with training and sports. I want you to know that know matter what happens you always are and always will be my favorite daughters, once again hope you have a wonderful day, keep spreading ill-wil, malice, jealousy, and envy, oh and enjoy your gifts from me." Kris looked up as something appeared in her and Nad's laps. "Well that note sounded a little dicouraging but happy, typical dad," she said, "Oh I love my gift Nad" looking at what had appeared in her lap, it appeared to be a watch of some sort. Picking it up she saw on the face of it, instead of a clock face it was a digital looking thing that had, in Greek, 'safety-good' "what the heck," she muttered. Then a monster picture apeared, next to it was something that said, "monster level- 0" Krista did a double take, it looked like it was a watch that told you how safe you were and how many, if any, monsters where around. Looking over at Nad she saw what looked like the same thing. Then Kris realized that Phthonos had said giftS meaning more than one. As if on que, another thing apeared in her and Nad's lap.

Kristian Pierce
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadia Pierce Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:06 pm

After Kristen recited a letter from their "loving" father, Nadia sighed. With a little humor in her voice she said,"That is the least that we should expect of him." Personally, Nadia loved her dark humor, although most people would be freaked out. Just after she said that, a wrist-watch sort of item appeared on both her and Kristian's lap. "Poof!" she said, with a hint of sarcasm in her tone. Nadia put the monster-tracker on her left wrist, where she usually kept bracelets and watches.

Nadia grabbed her new tennis racket and said, "I'm going to go test it out," purposely leaving out on what. Nadia loved being somewhat evil. Causing pain, panic, and misfortune were her favorites, ill-will, malice, envy, and jealousy were good too. She scampered out of the room, and found the first person, and threatened to hit them with her new racket. The principal of the academy came up to her, and gave her a short talk. "You do remember, that I am a Phthonos kid. Right?" she asked the principal. He grumbled to himself, and told her to go back to the lounge.

Nadia came back into the lounge after her little run of ill-will. "Dad would be so proud," she stated, as she walked in, smiling.
((I had more muse than I thought I would!))
Nadia Pierce
Nadia Pierce
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristian Pierce Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:27 pm

"That is the least that we should expect of him." Nad said. After her twin had said she was gonna go test her new gift out Kristian just shook her head. When her sister walked into the lounge kris laughed. "Let me guess, the principal caught you?" Kris said laughing. In her mind she was the sneakier of the two. She had only been caught once by the principal, and that was when Nad was with her. "You are always getting caught, now come one. Let's go torture the new kids, I here there are a few newbies!" Kris said as she stood up. She then turned, walked out the door and snuck into a secret hall that she and nad had discovered their first day here. When she came out she was by the dorms.

Kristian Pierce
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadia Pierce Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:39 pm

"Oo!" Nadia said, almost jumping up and down with excitement, "I saw some girl in the tennis courts. How about we go spread ill will there?" Nadia was excited. She was going to play nicely at first, the go all, HA! I am the second best varsity tennis player in the state of New York! on the new girl. "Now I am excited!" she said, "This will be a win."

((We can invade Cara's post))
Nadia Pierce
Nadia Pierce
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristian Pierce Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:51 pm

((awesome, let's go, see ya there))

Kristian Pierce
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down