Demi- sports Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metting Nadia ((Nadia))

2 posters

Go down

Metting Nadia ((Nadia)) Empty Metting Nadia ((Nadia))

Post  Alex Jones Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:40 am

Alex picked up a ball. And started shooting. He made every shot and never missed. It was like when he was on the court nothing stop him. Everything around him went slow. He took at 360 dunk. Then did a layup. As he looked at the hoop. He had almost broke it. It was the ultimate shot now. Do or die. Full court shot. He went to the other side of the court. To the other hoop. Not alot of people had ever made it. He had gotten a scholarship to St. Johns Univeristy making those kinda shots in the last five seconds of the game. He closed his eyes and threw the ball.
Swish was what he heared.

Then he looked back. "Hello. Im Alex Jones. You are?"
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Male Posts : 20

Character sheet
Daughter/son of::

Back to top Go down

Metting Nadia ((Nadia)) Empty Re: Metting Nadia ((Nadia))

Post  Nadia Pierce Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Nadia had had a long day at school. First of all, she hadn't seen her twin in hours. Second of all, her public speaking course was being very rude to her, not that they didn't have a reason, but it was still uncalled for. And, third of all, she was just tired, and didn't get much sleep the night before. As she was making her way to the locker rooms, just after her fifth hour, gym, Nad heard a swish coming from the basketball courts. She knew that she could play, fairly well. Though, her height affected her "touching the rim" issue.

Nad entered the courts, finding a brunette boy, with a cute face. "Hello. I'm Alex Jones. You are?" the boy turned around and said. Nadia, in a flirtatious mood, and mood to spread malice around the school before dinner. Smiling, she said, "Hey! I'm Nadia Pierce, though, a ton of people call me Nad. Nice to meet you, Alex." The daughter of Phthonos was in the innocent mood, if only for a while, and extended her hand for a friendly handshake. Nadia had an innocent appearance, and that helped a ton with the playing innocent area, when she needed it, that is.

((OMGs! I'm so sorry for the long wait Alex!))

Last edited by Nadia Pierce on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nadia Pierce
Nadia Pierce
Admin

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
Daughter/son of:: Phthonos

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Jones Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:15 am

Alex looked at Nadia. He shook her hand. Alex was kind of a high school detective. He read loads of Sherlock Holmes books. "You came from class, and, your a daughter of Phthonos." Alex said. He could tell she came from class because of the red line that comes from holding a pencil. A daughter of Phthonos because her hand felt like in the Fiffy dorm. She was kinda cute. "You look kinda cute, innocently." He told her. He shot a couple more from half court and made them.
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadia Pierce Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 pm

((GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! late.......again....-bad at this- -puppy dog eyes- I sowwy))

"Impressive," Nadia said, truly impressed by Alex's attempt to flirt with a daughtoer of Phthonos one of the meanest gods ever, or as Nad thought, the best god ever. She hear Alex say "You look kinda cute, innocently." Nadia, feeling completely flirtatious that day, giggled at the last comment.

Nadia tucked a stray strand of dark red behind her ear and said, "You know, you aren't so bad yourself." She watched him shoot a could of half-court shots. Smiling again, the daughter of Phthonos asked, "Hey, do you mind if I try a shot?" She sprinted to the equipment room in search of a basketball. When she found one, she ran out of the room, then back to the area where Alex was. Making a, sort-of, goose head with her hand and arm, with her eyes closed after aiming, Nadia shot the ball. as the ball hit the rim, really close to going off the side, she crossed her fingers, only on her left hand, so the ball would go in. The ball didn't make the hoop, nor did she hear the swish of the ball. Nad turned to Alex, "You up for a game of Pig or Horse. If you are, would you mind if we used my ball? It's just back at my dorm." She looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping he would say 'yes.'
Nadia Pierce
Nadia Pierce
Admin

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
Daughter/son of:: Phthonos

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Jones Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:31 am

Alex looked at her, "You know, you aren't so bad yourself." Nadia has said, "Correction, I'm awesome." Alex said, "Hey, do you mind if I try a shot?" Nadia said, "Go right ahead, I'm a little tired right now." Alex said. Alex took a shot from the other side of the court and made it, then he saw her shoot, Alex was sure she was going to miss seeing the way she had shot. "You up for a game of Pig or Horse. If you are, would you mind if we used my ball? It's just back at my dorm." Nadiad had said, Alex shrugged, he didn't care, "I don't mind, but why would you run to get a ball when I have a perfectly good one here?"
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down