Wisty's crazy fall...

Go down

Wisty's crazy fall...

Post  Wisty Montery on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Wisty is so sporty. She's already played basketball at 6:00 A.M this morning and ran around the track, 10 laps... next was her kick towards the goal. She grabbed her only soccer ball from her cabin and headed towards a peaceful place to kick. This place was kind of scary in the A.M but you know, it's not going to kill her to work hard.
She began running up the hill, ball right in front of her, when she suddenly did a face plant.
"What the?" She asks aloud. She never tripped or anything never happened.
She was tripped again, but this time, she saw a person. She didn't recognize them, but they were probably a newbie. She kicked the ball in the opposite goal, and then she reached up and touched her face. it was all bumpy... creepy. She walked towards a bathroom and saw a pretty girl there. it was Nadia.
"Oh, hey, Nadia! You scared me!" Wisty said, as she looked at her face in the mirror.
Wisty Montery

Female Posts : 19
Location : In my bedroom... all alone... and it's so lonely!!!!!!

Character sheet
Daughter/son of:: Unclaimed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wisty's crazy fall...

Post  Nadia Pierce on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:19 pm

((Be careful with puppetmastering, Wisty. I didn't actually come into this thread. Just a little warning for you.))

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
Daughter/son of:: Phthonos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wisty Montery on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:44 pm

((Sorry))

Wisty looked ahead at the person after not hearing a reply. The person had different features than Nadia. Wisty was almost certain it was her, though.
The new person came forward, grabbing the soccer ball and throwing it across the field, leaving Wisty defenseless.
"W...who are you?" Wisty was getting scared.
no answer. She stared ahead at the person and saw that they were fading... Fading?
She stares ahead at the creepy fading thing and watching it fade away for a long while, she ran away. Anywhere. Everywhere. just to get that thing through her head. What in the world was that, anyways?
Wisty fell once again and thought it was the weird THING, but it was just a flat surface ((XD))
Wisty Montery

Female Posts : 19
Location : In my bedroom... all alone... and it's so lonely!!!!!!

Character sheet
Daughter/son of:: Unclaimed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down